Enroll a Student » New Student Registration

New Student Registration

Please contact Mrs. Spagnola at 708-687-3334 or [email protected] at any time with questions.


Registration Location

Jack Hille Middle School
5800 W. 151st Street

Oak Forest, IL 60452


Below are the required documents that you will need to provide at the time of registration.




Registration Procedure for the 2022-2023 School Year


For preschool enrollment only, all students must be screened prior to admission. Complete this survey and you will be contacted with screening information.


The following documents are required for registration (Homeowners and Renters):

If your living circumstances are different, please call Mrs. Spagnola at 708-687-3334 for the residency documents you must provide. You will receive a response within 24 hours.


Note – We CANNOT begin the registration process unless all required documents are submitted.

1. Certified Birth Certificate from the County –  (An Original Certified Birth Certificate will need to be physically presented to the District Registrar when the schools re-open.)

2. Current photo ID with name and district address of parent/guardian/custodian: (provide one)
    • Driver’s License; OR
    • State ID
3. Category I – (provide one of these documents) (All documents must be current)                           


    • Property Tax Bill – most recent (your name & district address must appear on the bill)
    • Property Closing Papers  (signed “Closing Statement” dated within two months of registration)
    • Mortgage Payment
    • Homeowners Insurance
    • Signed Lease with paid rent receipt for current month

4. Category II – (provide three of these documents) (All documents must be current.  Three different companies must be provided.)

    • Utility Bills (Gas, Electric, Water – any or all accepted)              
    • Apartment Insurance Paper
    • Phone Bill                         
    • Cable Bill                           
    • Automobile Registration
    • Credit Card Bill                                                                
    • Bank Statement


If you live with a resident (you do not own a home or have a lease in your name) – You and the District Resident are required to provide Residency documents.  The District Resident must provide the documents on this page as listed in numbers 2, 3, and 4  and complete a notarized affidavit. The parent/guardian must provide the documents as listed in 1, 2, and 4.  


A current updated driver’s license/ID, three (3) specific documents in your name and the address of the resident you are living with, and complete a notarized document.  The Affidavits required to be signed by the District Resident and the Parent/Guardian.  

Custody Documentation (If applicable)

  • Divorce Decree (front page showing petitioner, custody sections, last page with court stamps)
  • Guardianship documents or other affidavits of custody
  • Current Form 906 from the Department of Children and Families
  • If you are a Foster Parent, you must have placement papers from DCFS

Special Education Services 
If your child receives special education services, either request your child’s previous school email the current IEP for placement or you can email it to the PPS secretary, Mrs. Bussie at [email protected].


Once all documents are approved, you are pre-registered for the 2022-2023 School Year.  You will receive an email from [email protected] to complete the PowerSchool Enrollment online forms. Fees can be paid at any time after your online registration form is completed with a credit card by clicking on the RevTrak Web Store link.


*Please carefully read the page following the submission of your online registration.  There is important information on this page regarding Fees, Meal Service, Student Accident Insurance, Medical Forms, and Supply Lists.


The following checklist is to provide guidance for all new students that register in the District.

  • Provide all required residency documentation as listed
  • Complete and submit all Registration Paperwork
  • Complete and Submit the SchoolMint Online Enrollment System form
  • Pay Fees

Health Requirements


  • All children must have a physical with current immunizations on file prior to attendance. This includes preschool and transfer students. 


  • A new physical examination with current immunizations is required prior to entering Kindergarten and 6th Grade. Students not in compliance or with incomplete immunization records will be excluded from classes until a completed health record is submitted and approved by the school nurse.


  • All Middle School students (6th, 7th and 8th Grades) who wish to participate in sports, must have a physical dated after July 1 to be eligible for the next school term. 


  • Dental examinations are required for all students entering Kindergarten, 2nd and 6th Grades. Forms must be completed by a licensed dentist.


  • A Vision examination is required for all students entering Kindergarten or an Illinois school for the first time. Forms must be completed by an eye doctor.

School Transfer Forms 
No public school district is required to admit a new student unless they can produce this form from the student’s previous Illinois public school district as per Section 2-3 13a of the School Code. As per the amendment to that code, no school district is required to admit a new student who is transferring from an out-of-state public school unless the parent or guardian of the student certifies in writing that the student is not currently serving a suspension or expulsion imposed by the school from which the student is transferring.


If your child is transferring from a private school or a school outside of Illinois additional documentation is required.


In the event of a residency dispute, parents may contact the South Cook Intermediate Service Center at 708-754-6600 with questions.