Enroll a Student
District Registration Procedures
ALL NEW STUDENT REGISTRATIONS ARE PROCESSED BY THE DISTRICT REGISTRAR LOCATED AT THE DISTRICT OFFICE (5800 W. 151st Street).
Call 708-687-3334 to schedule an appointment with the District Registrar, Mrs. Eileen Spagnola.
The following checklist is to provide guidance for all new students that register in the District.
- Provide all required residency documentation as listed on Residency Requirements
- Complete Registration Paperwork
- Complete and Submit PowerSchool Enrollment Online Registration form through email sent from email@example.com
- Pay Fees – Fee Schedules
- Student Transfer Form Received
- Start Date
- Student Information System username, password, and instructions
- Bussing Information (if applicable)
- MealTime and breakfast/lunch program information
- School Start times
**If a child is transferring from outside of the State of Illinois, the parent must provide a documentation of immunizations and must provide an Illinois Physical within 10 days of enrollment.