Enroll a Student
District Registration Procedures
ALL NEW STUDENT REGISTRATIONS ARE PROCESSED BY THE DISTRICT REGISTRAR LOCATED AT THE DISTRICT OFFICE (5800 W. 151st Street).
To schedule an appointment with the District Registrar, Mrs. Eileen Spagnola
please schedule a time on the Registration Calendly.
The following checklist is to provide guidance for all new students that register in the District.
- Provide all required residency documentation as listed on Residency Requirements
- Complete Registration Paperwork
- Complete and Submit PowerSchool Enrollment online forms
- Pay Fees – Fee Schedules
- Student Transfer Form Received
- Start Date
- Student Information System username, password, and instructions
- Bussing Information (if applicable)
- MealTime and breakfast/lunch program information
- School Start times
**If a child is transferring from outside of the State of Illinois, the parent must provide a documentation of immunizations and must provide an Illinois Physical within 10 days of enrollment.