Enroll a Student
2023-2024 New Student Registration Information
- Original, Certified Birth Certificate from the County – Copies are not accepted
- Current photo ID with name and district address of parent/guardian/custodian: (provide one)
- Driver’s License; OR
- State ID
- Category I – (provide one of these documents) (All documents must be current)
- Property Tax Bill – most recent (your name & district address must appear on the bill)
- Property Closing Papers (dated within two months of registration)
- Mortgage Payment
- Homeowners Insurance
- Signed Lease with paid rent receipt
- Category II – (provide three of these documents) (All documents must be current. Originals are required - we will make copies.)
District Registration Procedures
ALL NEW STUDENT REGISTRATIONS ARE PROCESSED BY THE DISTRICT REGISTRAR LOCATED AT THE DISTRICT OFFICE (5800 W. 151st Street).
All new student appointments are scheduled with the District Registrar, Mrs. Eileen Spagnola, on the Calendarly.
The following checklist is to provide guidance for all new students that register in the District.
- Provide all required residency documentation as listed on Residency Requirements
- Complete Registration Paperwork
- Complete and Submit PowerSchool Enrollment online forms
- Pay Fees – Fee Schedules
- Student Transfer Form Received
- Start Date
- Student Information System username, password, and instructions
- Bussing Information (if applicable)
- MealTime and breakfast/lunch program information
- School Start times
**If a child is transferring from outside of the State of Illinois, the parent must provide a documentation of immunizations and must provide an Illinois Physical within 10 days of enrollment.