Enroll a Student
2023-2024 New Student Registration Information
2023-2024 New Student Registration will be taken by appointment only.
Appointments are booked on the Registration Calendarly by choosing a date and time that is
convenient for you.
convenient for you.
The Following documents are required for registration:
- Original, Certified Birth Certificate from the County – Copies are not accepted
- Current photo ID with name and district address of parent/guardian/custodian: (provide one)
- Driver’s License; OR
- State ID
- Category I – (provide one of these documents) (All documents must be current)
- Property Tax Bill – most recent (your name & district address must appear on the bill)
- Property Closing Papers (dated within two months of registration)
- Mortgage Payment
- Homeowners Insurance
- Signed Lease with paid rent receipt
- Category II – (provide three of these documents) (All documents must be current. Originals are required - we will make copies.)
• Utility Bills (Gas, Electric, Water – all accepted) • Home/Apartment Insurance Paper
• Phone Bill • Cable Bill • Automobile Registration
• Credit Card Bill • Bank Statement
If you live with a district resident (you do not own a home or have a lease in your name), you and the district resident must come in together to register. The district resident must provide documentation from #2, 3 & 4 above. The parent/guardian must provide documentation from #2 & 4 above. Both parties must also complete affidavit forms.
District Registration Procedures
ALL NEW STUDENT REGISTRATIONS ARE PROCESSED BY THE DISTRICT REGISTRAR LOCATED AT THE DISTRICT OFFICE (5800 W. 151st Street).
All new student appointments are scheduled with the District Registrar, Mrs. Eileen Spagnola, on the Calendarly.
The following checklist is to provide guidance for all new students that register in the District.
- Provide all required residency documentation as listed on Residency Requirements
- Complete Registration Paperwork
- Complete and Submit PowerSchool Enrollment online forms
- Pay Fees – Fee Schedules
The District Registrar will request Records from the Previous School. The student must be in good standing at the Previous School before we can enroll the student. If the child is coming from an Illinois School, we must have the Illinois State Board of Education Student Transfer Form, signed and dated by the previous school, before we can enroll.
- Student Transfer Form Received
48 Hours after all of the above steps have been completed, the School District will reach out to the parent with starting information.
- Start Date
- Student Information System username, password, and instructions
- Bussing Information (if applicable)
- MealTime and breakfast/lunch program information
- School Start times
**If a child is transferring from outside of the State of Illinois, the parent must provide a documentation of immunizations and must provide an Illinois Physical within 10 days of enrollment.
**If the child is coming from out of the Country, the student is ineligible to start until an Illinois Physical is provided.