ALL NEW STUDENT REGISTRATIONS ARE PROCESSED BY THE DISTRICT REGISTRAR LOCATED AT THE DISTRICT OFFICE (5800 W. 151st Street).
Call 708-687-3334 to schedule an appointment.
All students new to the district must complete pre-registration forms and produce all documents listed below to prove residency.
If you own or rent –
1. Original, Certified Birth Certificate from the County
2. Current photo ID with name and District address of parent/guardian/custodian:
• Driver’s License;
• State ID
3. Category I – (submit one of these documents) All documents must be current
• Property Tax Bill (your name and address MUST appear on the tax bill)
• Closing Papers or Settlement Document
• Mortgage Payment
• Homeowners Insurance
• Signed Lease with paid receipt
4. Category II – (submit three of these documents) All documents must be the current month
• Utility Bills- Gas, Electric, Water (any or all are accepted)
• Home/Apartment Insurance Paper
• Phone Bill
• Credit Card or Cable Bill
• Auto Registration
• Bank Statement
If you live with a resident – The resident must provide the documents on this page and complete a notarized affidavit. You must provide a driver’s license/picture ID, three (3) specific documents in your name and the address of the resident you are living with, and complete a notarized affidavit.
If your living circumstances are different than above – Contact the Registrar at the District Office (708-687-3334). Residency documents must be approved by the administration.
After pre-registration has been completed, you will be given instructions to complete the remaining District registration forms online through Infosnap.
In the event of a residency dispute, parents may contact the South Cook Intermediate Service Center at 708-754-6600 with questions.