Forest Ridge School District 142 will be registering kindergarten-aged children who will be five years old on or before September 1, 2022 and live within the district boundaries. Registration will take place at Jack Hille Middle School, located at 5800 West 151st Street, Oak Forest, on Tuesday, May 3 from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Please bring the following documents required for registration:
- Original, Certified Birth Certificate from the County – No copies
- Current photo ID with name and district address of parent/guardian/custodian:
- Driver's License; OR
- State ID
- Category I – (provide one of these documents) (All documents must be current)
- Property Tax Bill – most recent (your name; district address must appear on the bill)
- Closing Paper or Settlement document (within the past 2 months)
- Mortgage Payment
- Homeowners Insurance
- Signed Lease with paid rent receipt
- Category II – (provide three of these documents) (All documents must be current. Originals are required-we will make copies.)
- Utility Bills (Gas, Electric, Water – all accepted)
- Home/Apartment Insurance Paper
- Phone Bill
- Cable Bill
- Automobile Registration
- Credit Card Bill
- Bank Statement
The State of Illinois requires a current physical, dental and eye exam for students entering Kindergarten.
If you live with a district resident (you do not own a home or have a lease in your name), you and the district resident must come in together to register. The district resident must provide documentation from 2, 3, and 4 above. The parent/guardian must provide documentation from 2 and 4 above. Both parties must also complete affidavit forms.
If you have any further question visit: