Residency Requirements - 2013/2014 School Term
RETURNING STUDENTS - drop off or mail in required residency proofs by June 24, 2013.
* If you own your own home, no proofs required this year.
* If you rent, you will need to provide a current, valid lease and the current month's paid rent receipt PLUS one (1) secondary proofs (current month's gas, electric, insurance bill)
* If you live with a district resident, both you and the district resident must complete affidavit forms and you must provide two (2) secondary proofs (current month's gas, electric, insurance bill).
ALL NEW STUDENT REGISTRATIONS ARE PROCESSED BY THE DISTRICT REGISTRAR LOCATED AT HILLE MIDDLE SCHOOL (5800 W. 151st Street).
All students new to the district must complete a registration packet and produce all documents listed below to prove residency.
If you own or rent -
1. Original, Certified Birth Certificate from the County
2. Current photo ID with name and District address of parent/guardian/custodian:
• Driver’s License;
• State ID
3. Category I – (submit one of these documents) All documents must be current
• Property Tax Bill (your name and address MUST appear on the tax bill)
• An Agreement of Sale
• Mortgage Payment
• Homeowners Insurance
• Signed Lease with paid receipt
4. Category II – (submit three of these documents) All documents must be the current month
• Utility Bills- Gas, Electric, Water (any or all are accepted)
• Home/Apartment Insurance Paper
• Phone Bill
• Credit Card or Cable Bill
• Auto Registration
• Bank Statement
If you live with a resident – The resident must provide the documents on this page and complete a notarized affidavit. You must provide a driver’s license/ID, three (3) specific documents in your name and address of the resident you are living with and complete a notarized affidavit.
If your living circumstances are different than above - Contact the Registrar at the Hille School office (708-687-5550). Residency documents must be approved by the administration.