Federal & State Grants
District 142 currently receives funding from the following federal and state grants:
- NCLB Title I - Improving the Academic Achievement of the Disadvantaged
- NCLB Title II-A - Teacher Quality
- School Library Grant
- TBE/TPI - Transitional Bilingual Education/ Transitional Program of Instruction
- Title III - Language Instruction Program - Limited English LIPLEP
- Career & Technical Ed Improvement (CTEI) - Vocational Education
- Early Childhood Block Grant (Prevention Initiative and Preschool for All)
Projects or programs funded in whole or in part with Federal grant money must credit the Federal government for the Federal government's portion of the financial support.
This web page citation informs the public that the use of Federal dollars in Forest Ridge Elementary meets the Stevens Amendment requirement. Staff development opportunities, resource purchases and personnel have been funded in whole or in part with Federal entitlement dollars.
To learn more about the various federal and state grants, please visit the Illinois State Board of Education